Molly`s Updates
My Updates~ Skating, Sleeping, Eating
Molly`s Updates Blog http://lovetoskatemolly.blogspot.com/
Check it out
Molly`s Updates Blog http://lovetoskatemolly.blogspot.com/
Check it out
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Cookie Baking/ Ice Skating
This week I am at my grandmas house (Oswego, IL). This morning I watched Home Alone Four. Now I am in my PJ's baking Christmas cookies. Then we are going to decorate the cookies with frosting and sprinkles. Check the blog every day to see pictures of my cookies. While we're in IL, where my dad grew up one of his friends Dan, has boys that play hockey and he has an Ice rink in his back yard, so we might go ice skating. So I can show my grandma what I have learned in the past. That is what I am doing on vacation! Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year! From Molly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment